Friday, February 12, 2010

Week 7 " Good Morning Melbourne"

G'day and welcome to week 7
The only real difference between the past few weekends is that I got out of bed on a Saturday at 5.00am rather than the usual Sundays I have dedicated to the PaW project
with all good intention of shooting the Eureka Tower for the constructed my man challenge
I decided to go with something else after all

I will add the shots of the tower to the outtakes.

Saturday Feb 13th 2010
The morning was exceptional so serene and still and very little activity but for the occasional seagulls piercing the stillness as they squabbled over a scrap of food.
As the city starts to come alive a few stragglers emerge from across a footbridge and in the distance music starts to become increasingly louder mixed with a whirl of a motorized wheelchair I had heard about this guy but this was the first time I had seen him
" The Legally Blind Busker " as his message board that hangs around his neck proclaims
he travels along Southgate and the rivers edge singing to a recorded tape.
he actually has a great voice.
I said good morning and then he was off on his escapade
so here are a couple outtakes and the image I submitted to PaW 2010
-
OUTTAKES
#1
Eureka Tower
#2
City Skyline
PaW Week 7 Submission
Southgate

No comments:

Post a Comment