Saturday, March 27, 2010

Week 12 " Camberwell Station"



Waking up early again for a Sunday at least with our daylight savings ending soon the sunrises are becoming later it was about 7.30am today so I got to sleep in a little longer


Each morning on the way to work I drive past this area and one of the hotels which I had intended to shoot for the challenge has always interested me with its stunning lighting

so I shot a few HDR of the Palace Hotel as well
Camberwell station has a rich history as it caused a huge community fight a few years ago over a proposed redevelopment of the site
bringing a few well known celebs including Oscar winning Actor Geoffrey Rush to fight to preserve this icon
till next week thats it for week 12
thanks for visiting

Palace Hotel



Week 12 Submission


No comments:

Post a Comment