Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 1 " The Church"

G'day and welcome to my Blog

As a member of http://www.dpchallenge.com/ i have undertaken one of the side challenges

PaW {Photo a Week} for 2010

The topic I have chosen is HDR {High Dynamic Range} a technique whereas the same image is shot using different settings mostly the shutter speed the merged using photomatix pro3 and Adobe Photoshop CS4

so i hope you enjoy my journey thru the year starting with


WEEK 1

THE CHURCH

Each day i pass this little church on the way to work and have often thought of capturing it
using my Canon 40D and Canon EF 18 - 55mm F3.5- 5.6IS
I shot 5 images starting with the correct exposure of
F7.1 , 1/250 ISO - 100
dropping it down : -1 (1/500)
then -2 (1/1000)
then
increasing : +1{1/250)
then +2 (1/50)

Processing

I merged the images using Photomatix pro 3
a very simple and easy to use program then tone mapped the merged images
after saving it i then did the noise reduction and sharpening using CS4
and tweaked up the levels to get the image i was after

Here is the result

No comments:

Post a Comment